Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Results are In

I'm almost 23 weeks along & we saw Dr. Terry today. When I first saw the report he took out of my chart to read to me...I Had a total Panic Attack! In my line of work a lengthy report means a long list of what is NOT RIGHT. So I was happily surprised when he went through the entire report & everything was looking healthy & great! What a relief! You just never know what might be in store for you, ya know?! There are good people doing everything they can to be healthy & have a healthy baby & sometimes things just don't go as planned. We feel extremely fortunate! The only issue they are concerned about is how close my placenta is to my cervix. If it doesn't move up away from the opening there is a strong possibility I will have to have a C-section. Dr. Terry says we will do a follow up ultrasound around 31 weeks and check the placement of it. I'm not super excited about the possibility of a C-section but ya do what ya have to do I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment