Saturday, May 8, 2010

Baby Shower Madness

We have the most amazing family & friends that have gone above & beyond for us, it's so overwhelming to be the center of attention & have such amazing parties thrown in our honor for our new baby! We are so Lucky!!!
Angie put on an amazing shower
at her house for all my close family members.
It was so much fun for everyone to catch up,
it's been since our wedding (5 1/2 years ago)
that some people had seen each other.
So much yummy food & so many great gifts!
What a great party!
Allison & Aaliyah, Mom-Cheryl, My Momma

Jessie & Maggie (Kim's sister & niece)

Mom-Cheryl (Mr.'s Mom), My momma, Grandma Gene, Kim (Mr.'s step momma)

My sissy Allison & niece Aaliyah

My best pal Lori (also prego)

My little sister (in-law) Angie

My niece's Nicole & Morgen & their momma Heidi (Matthew's bros wifey)

No comments:

Post a Comment