Monday, May 3, 2010

Nursery Time

We have been searching for the perfect crib for our little boy. What an adventure...Babinsky's, Oopsie Daisy, Babies R Us, RC Willey & USA Baby...so many places to choose from! We finally decided on a great black crib & changing table/dresser. It hopefully will last us for our next baby as well...ha! (Yes, I said it!)






After searching high and low for furniture, it became really clear that finding bedding to match the paint in the baby room was going to be impossible! We were going to HAVE TO have the bedding especially made to match. My fabulous friend Calli who also happens to be an amazing decorator helped me pick out some fun fabric that is actually gender neutral so we can hopefully use it again if we have a girl next time. (There I go again, signing myself up for another round of pregnancy! yikes)

Pillow, Pillow, Bed skirt, Bumper, Drapes, Drapes

Here are the fabrics we selected, the theme will be jungle-ish. Matthew's step mom Kim has offered to make all the bedding & drapes for us which is SO EXCITING because she is an amazing seamstress & owns her own successful quilting business. It's going to be so cute & modern! Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you need to tell me these kinds of things... I didn't even know you had a blog!!! I'll add you to my list so I can check up on you!!

    ReplyDelete