Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just a little change in the plan

I saw Dr. Terry today, and he says the baby is measuring BIG. My due date has been changed from July 22 to July 19. So technically I am 40 weeks today! I STILL have 0 dilation, so we have booked my induction for Monday, July 26th. What that means is Sunday, July 25th I will go to the hospital & take a pill to soften my stuff up (hopefully) and sleep over. Sunday morning they will check me, I could possibly go into labor on my own at that point. If I do not, then I get an IV and they administer Pitocin. Pitocin should induce labor & hopefully the baby will make his debut. If I do not go into labor, then I am facing the BIG C. Yep, C section city! I guess you gotta do what ya gotta do. Dr. Terry says NO MATTER what the out come, We will have a baby on Monday! I'm pretty nervous, but have full confidence in Dr. Terry. He is a great guy & I have asked my mom to be there along with Matthew, so I hope that will help me keep my head on straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment