Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's a wonderful world



Why is he so cute?
Why is he so sweet & funny?
How is it possible he sleeps through the night, every night? 
Where did he get those eyes and lashes?

Baby Champ has forever changed my world.

Every time I look at him I'm beaming with pride. He's defiantly the coolest thing I've ever done. It's almost scary to look at someone so perfect and know that they are counting on you to get them through life. I'm sure I will need him much more than he will need me.
I feel like the luckiest mommy ever.








1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I love this boy! And your cute family. You two are wonderful parents!

    I can't tell you how many times I have looked at my 3 kids and thought "Wow, I'm responisble for this, and they depend on me, I need to step it up." Having kids changes your life for sure and it's totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete