Monday, March 21, 2011

Swim Swim Swim






We decided to get Champ into swimming lessons with Swim Kids Utah. They teach out of a dive shop in Holladay. We have a private 'Parent Tott' class for 10 weeks with Asher Jones, Jeremy & Christine's 15 month old son & Elle McHenry, Michael & Kristi's 5 month old daughter. I had to get Champ this adorable swim diaper that totally looks like a speedo, haha...oh I love it. And I'm totally not covering it up with swim trunks cause I think it's hilarious. Matthew is so busy with tax season so he wasn't able to come, so sad, but Nana & Papa Cuff were there to cheer Champ on. I was a little nervous about how Champ would react to the pool, but he loved it, of course, this kid is an angel. We did all these cute exercises with singing & he was happy the whole time. When it came time for the dunks, he was brave and didn't even blink. I can't wait for next week!





No comments:

Post a Comment